Tech.desacanggu.id is a website that talks mainly about Big data. It explains the need for Big data, and how organizations can use it to their advantage. Well, Big data is a small term for massive amounts of information. The source for the same varies and can be anything including social media. At the same time, the process of data collection is somewhat complex and will require special tools. One also has to greatly emphasize the patterns, trends, and so on. But a common question that comes to mind is, how can data be big? Or, why is it that people are so much into this concept?
Perhaps, individuals and organizations are into Big data because of the advantages that come along with it. If that interests you too, you can continue browsing ahead:
Tech.desacanggu.id on Big data
While Big data is often disregarded, Tech.desacanggu.id opted to utilize it in the best possible way. A simple website, yet its strategy is rock solid. It is also important that we understand what Big data is and for that, we must first look into the three Vs — volume, velocity, and variety.
Volume: Starting from Volume, it is the measure of how big the collected data is. Big data typically have size variations and can be anywhere from terabytes to petabytes and exabytes in some cases. A good example is Facebook which Oracle once said the social media giant to be holding on to over 500 terabytes of data. This volume is not the net size but rather suggests how much data it collects every day. The source for the same is user posts, likes, comments, and even photos, and videos.
Velocity: Velocity is the overall pace of the data collection and describes how fast data is created. Big data may have a really good speed and is also able to generate information in real-time or very close to that. Things like sensors, mobile devices, online transactions, web logs, and social media interaction are some of what affects the speed. Even IBM has released a finding, stating that Twitter generates nearly 12 terabytes of data each day, most of which coming from 500 million tweets.
Variety: Variety signifies the different types and formats that are available. For example, the data can be structured like numerical or categorical data. Secondly, data can also be unstructured like text, audio, video, and images, among others. A few years back, Forbes found that Google processes nearly 100 petabytes of data in a month. This huge amount again comes from multiple resources, like Google services, Maps, YouTube, Gmail, etc.
Volume, Velocity, and variety make up the three Vs — that are core for big data processes. Recently, one more V has been added to the list, which is Veracity. Well, veracity is the quality or reliability of that collected data. This is especially important to consider because big data has components coming from multiple resources. Some of these resources can be unreliable, so their data will also have a chance to be inaccurate. As per the Harvard Business Review, data that is poorly handled or low quality is a hazard to a nation’s economy and can negatively impact the economy.
Tech.desacanggu.id hints at the importance of Big Data
You might have heard that Big Data Tech.desacanggu.id is a game-changer and the reason why many believe that are plenty; such as:
- Business decision-making: The biggest advantage that comes along with Big data is the power to make informed decisions. Such is possible because Big Data provides insights among other information that are rather valuable. And not just informed decisions alone, but having that massive information also helps enhance the overall business processes, including optimizing performance. To better understand the concept, let’s take an example — analysis of customer data. So, the whole analyzing process will help businesses find out their client’s likes and dislikes, their online behavior, and so on. Such information sounds useless for a commoner, but can be highly beneficial for businesses to create an effective marketing strategy.
- Innovation and research: Huge amounts of information and its processing, or Big data can indirectly or directly help with innovation and research. Scientists can use it to their advantage and discover new things in the fields of medicine, engineering, and social sciences as well. For instance, the existing medical data can influence and help in the development of new treatments or to diagnose diseases.
- Personalization: Businesses can now use Big data to provide personalized experiences to their customers. Be it recommendations, offers, or services — information is the key to maintaining a good retention rate. In simple terms, enterprises may analyze user data to curate customized content and products that correspond with user preferences and online behavior.
- Social impact: Things like environmental data can be of great use to create policies and actions that are positive for nature. Such can especially help curb problematic issues of climate change and other similar concerns. In general, Big data helps the overall society by picking out accurate issues like climate change, poverty, inequality, etc.
Big Data for attorney’s
Information is the strongest aspect of the legal landscape. Perhaps, Big data stores information in big amounts, and this system can particularly benefit the attorneys. That’s because the system offers legal information in huge quantities, helping them process court activities. In addition, legal professionals can easily carry out research and pick case laws, while assisting themselves to draft an ideal strategy.
Even in complicated things like litigation, Big data analytics have a great role to play. More precisely, it is the previous case outcomes stored in Big data that help. So, looking at the same, an attorney can prepare themself for the upcoming court activity and simultaneously, double the chance of their success. Again, the winning probability is not 100% guaranteed but some increase in the likelihood can influence many things.
Big Data Tech.desacanggu.id and its real-world applications
- Health care: Big data is beneficial in health care data, as it helps extensively with medical research. Besides that, it can indirectly influence drug discovery, disease diagnosis, personalized medicine, and patient monitoring.
- Finance: In finance, Big data will be useful for risk management, investment analysis, finding frauds, and customer relationship management.
- Retail: From customer management, personalized marketing, supply chain optimization, and inventory management — Big data can work wonders in the retail sector.
- Manufacturing: Even in the manufacturing part, Big data has a role to play. For example, it aids in quality control, predictive maintenance, process optimization, and supply chain management among others.
- Education: Lastly, Big data can act as a great resource for students to learn things in a better way and find educational information.
Big data might be a recent concept, but it is on a rampant rise as many (including Tech.desacanggu.id) have begun adopting it. That’s mainly because of the perks that come along, which help revamp businesses and the challenges. In addition, researchers can find a lot of things from it. The tool is a nice opportunity that one should not miss out on.
Also read about: